Certified Senior Advisor
Who I work with
Seniors and disabled individuals, their family, and support team. I also work closely with health care providers.
What I do
I am an advocate, companion, and friend for individuals that do not have family, children, or a local support team. As a “surrogate daughter” I can accompany clients to doctor appointments and assist them in following and developing a healthful and manageable plan of care.
Services are customized to the needs of my client, but may include:
- Assistance with bill payment & correspondence
- Liaison with Health Care Professionals
- Shopping assistance
- Social & Recreational Activities
- Work & Living Space Organization
My greatest joy comes from helping my clients “open the window of their life” back up.
How I got here
After 12 years of personally caring for my own family members and working with Seniors through my company Assisted Services, I heard about the Society of Certified Senior Advisors. I felt aligned with their mission of working with Seniors and their families both honestly and ethically.
I can help with the following:
- Advance Directives
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Dementia Care
- Chronic Illnesses
- Financial & Estate Planning / Tax Planning
- Grief & Loss / Funeral Planning
- Health, Nutrition & Fitness
- Long-Term Care
- Medicare Planning
- Principles, Social Aspects, and Trends in Aging
- Senior Housing
- Social Security & Taxes
- Spirituality & Community Resources
- Transition & Relocation Advice